1. Centre for Islamic Banking, Finance and Management (CIBFM), the training arm under Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD) held an HR Retreat Seminar on Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at the Indera Kayangan Ballroom, The Empire Hotel & Country Club, Brunei Darussalam.
2. The event was officiated by the Guest of Honour, Yang Mulia Dayang Hajah Nurliati binti Haji Md Idris, Acting Deputy Managing Director (Regulatory & Supervision) of AMBD as Chairman of CIBFM’s Executive Committee.
3. The event began with the recital of Surah Al-Fatihah, followed by welcoming remarks from the Guest of Honour.
4. With the theme of ‘Getting the Best Out of Your Employees’, this HR Retreat Seminar provided an opportunity for participants to learn best practices, exchange ideas, and share experiences on challenges in building human talent. The seminar also allowed participants to learn how to unlock their employees’ full potential through effective strategies and technics; and to also recognize that employees are important assets of their organisations.
5. More than 30 officers and executives from various Government Agencies, financial institutions and the private sector attended the seminar.
As a Centre of Excellence for the Brunei Darussalam’s financial industry, CIBFM offers professional learning and development solutions in the areas of banking, finance and management. CIBFM is accredited by Brunei Darussalam National Accreditation Council as a Training Institution and all its training programmes are recognized as Value Added Qualifications.
6. For more information on CIBFM’s development programmes, interested participants may visit www.bilif.com.bn
Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
Ref No: AMBD/COMMS/2016/3
Date: 19 Rejab 1437 / 27 April 2016