- Centre For Islamic Banking, Finance And Management (CIBFM), in collaboration with Financial Planning Association of Brunei Darussalam (FPAB) and supported by Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD), held a Financial Planning Day in conjunction with National Savings Day 2016 at The Indera Kayangan Ballroom, The Empire Hotel & Country Club on Monday, 23 Syaaban 1437H corresponding to 30 May 2016M.
- The Guest of Honour for the event was Yang Mulia Dayang Hajah Nurliati binti Haji Md Idris, Acting Managing Director of Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD).
- The event began with the recitation of Surah Al-Fatihah, followed by welcoming remarks delivered by the Guest of Honour.
- With the theme ‘Ethics and Trust’, the event was aimed at promoting continuous learning for professionals in Brunei Darussalam, especially Financial Planners. Two speakers, Joseph Kwok and William Cai from Financial Planning Association of Singapore (FPAS), were invited by CIBFM and FPAB to present and share their knowledge and experience as an FPAS member.
- As a Centre of Excellence for the Brunei Darussalam’s financial industry, CIBFM offers professional learning and development solutions in the areas of banking, finance and management. CIBFM is accredited by Brunei Darussalam National Accreditation Council as a Training Institution and all its training programmes are recognized as Value Added Qualifications.
- More information on CIBFM and the learning & development programmes can be found in their website bilif.com.bn.
Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
Date: 23 Syaaban 1437H/ 30 May 2016M
Ref No: AMBD/COMMS/2016/3