Financial Planning Practitioner’s Programme
This programme was developed to address the licensing requirement for those who give investment advice as a financial planner with the guidance and support of Brunei Darussalam Central Bank (BDCB) and Tabung Amanah Pekerja (TAP), to provide the minimum knowledge and skills expected of a competent financial planner. The workshop consists of two parts; theory and skills which will be followed by assessments to ensure the financial planners demonstrate the necessary knowledge and skills required to serve the public effectively. BDCB has appointed BILIF to be the official Licensing Programme for the purposes of the licensing requirements under the Securities Markets Order, 2013.
- Demonstrate profound knowledge and understanding of financial planning;
- Various financial ratios used for financial planning;
- Cash management and budgeting, time value of money, investment planning, risk management, insurance planning and estate planning; and
- Establish financial goals and provide solutions and recommendations.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested to apply for licensing from BDCB under investment/investment-linked advice.
- Individuals who are selling investments and/or investment-linked insurances.
- Individuals interested to become a financial planner.
|23 – 26 May||Theory|
|30 May||Two (2) hours exam|
|6 – 9 June||Phase 2; Skills Training|
|13 – 14 June||Skills Assessment|
Download Brochure here
Qualifying Examination For Insurance & Takaful Agents (QEFITA) is a licensing programme organised by BILIF with the support and guidance of Brunei Darussalam Central Bank(BDCB) and the Brunei Insurance Takaful Association (BITA). This programme covers the theoretical study of insurance and takaful as well as the legal and regulatory requirements of Brunei Darussalam and ends with a two-hour examination.
Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the nature of Insurance/Takaful
- Understand the importance of Insurance/Takaful in the economy and the role of Insurance/Takaful in assets
Who Should Attend
QEFITA is a compulsory entry requirement for all those who intend to be registered as General Insurance/Takaful agents with BITA and those who intend to pursue a career in the Insurance/Takaful Industry.
|Theory + Exam Fee||$230.00||$270.00|
|Exam Fee only||$150.00||$150.00|
Download Brochure Here