AAOIFI Certificate of Proficiency in Financial Accounting Standard (CPFAS)
Certificate of Proficiency in Financial Accounting Standard (CPFAS) is an advanced-level certificate program targeted at Islamic finance accountancy professionals who want to develop correct understanding, interpretation, and implementation skills in the requirements of the AAOIFI Financial Accounting Standards (FASs). The certificate places great emphasis on building technical/practical knowledge and skills in the real-world application of Financial Accounting Standards (FAS) at Islamic Financial Institutions (IFIs)and for Islamic finance transactions.
Who is this Programme for?
This certificate is open to anyone seeking a career in Shari’ah Advisory & Audit.
There are no entry requirements.
To earn the certificate,the candidate must sitfor and pass one exam. The certificate offers the following benefits:
- Publication of candidate’s name and short profile on AAOIFI website;
- Recognition from Islamic Financial Institutions (IFIs) and regulators;
- Boost in career opportunities;
- Preferential rates for AAOIFI workshop, publications, and events; and
- Free online access to AAOIFI standards.
- The qualification is completed by passing a 3-hour examination consisting of 100 multiple choice questions.
- The passing marks is 70% .
- The examination will be conducted at BILIF.
|Examination Fee||$ 1,090.00||$ 1,1090.00|
Download Brochure Here