BANKING FRAUD AND PREVENTION
By the end of this workshop, the participants:
- To learn and understand the different types of fraud in the banking arena and the red flag associated with each of the schemes.
- To learn how we as an organization can detect and prevent them.
- Consumer fraud including credit card fraud
- Commercial fraud including trade financing fraud
- Loans– personal and commercial
- Funds transfer– between banks and corporates
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditor
- Risk officer
- Legal officer
- Who is responsible to the prevention and detection of fraud
Participants are required to have basic understanding of fraud and legal requirement associated with investigation and collection of evidence in fraud management case.
Sanjeev Ghatani graduated with a Master of Business Administration from Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia. He holds the following certifications:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- License Private Investigator in Singapore
- Advance Toastmaster – ATM (Gold)
Sanjeev has worked in several leading companies such as Sime Darby Berhad, ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Crocs (Asia) Pte Ltd and National Semi conductor Sdn Bhd. He has also worked in professional firms such as PriceWaterhouse Coopers and BDO Governance Advisory Sdn Bhd. He has also done consultancy work for several companies such as Microsoft Singapore, Carrier Australia and SKF Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and United Technologies Group. The scope of work ranged from corporate governance reviews to the detection & investigation of fraud class. Besides doing advisory and consultancy work, Sanjeev has also conducted workshops on the topics such as: Essential of Fraud Investigation – from the identification of red flags to the performing the investigation and crafting the investigation report and performing operational internal audits. These workshops were conducted as public run as well as in-house for leading companies in the Asia Pacific Region.Download Brochure