This 2-day programme will focus on counselling skills for work, formal and informal workplace grievance handling, and optimal leadership strategies for employee engagement and healthy work environment.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic settings of the counselling relationship, its boundaries and its main approaches (i.e, psychodynamic, person-centered, and cognitive-behavior);
- Be familiarised with the most important toolkit of a counsellor;
- Prepare and implement action for grievance resolution and monitor the success of such actions; and
- Understand the characteristics of a learning organization and healthy workplace culture, in order to grasp the individual responsibilities of contributing to such cultures.
Who Should Attend
Those whose roles include developing and supporting their junior colleagues, such as:
- Team leaders;
- Managers; and
- Human Resource personnels.
|30 March 2022||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM &
1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
|31 March 2022|
|Normal Price||$500 (3% SBS)||$600|