Companies have long engaged in head-to-head competition in search of sustained, profitable growth. Yet in today`s overcrowded industries, battling head-on results in nothing but a bloody “red ocean” of rivals fighting over a shrinking profit pool. Tomorrow`s leading companies will succeed not by battling competitors, but by systematically creating “blue oceans” of uncontested market space rips for growth.
Blue Ocean Strategy presents a proven analytical framework and the tools for successfully creating and capturing blue oceans.
- Learn to switch their strategic approach from a ‘market competing’ strategy to a ‘market creating’ strategy
- Learn to identify, classify and unlock non-customers to create new demand for the company
- Understand that market boundaries exist only in managers’ minds and learn to systematically develop creative strategic options
- Apply techniques to visualize the strategy and engage team members in pragmatic and effective strategic discussions
- Learn the systematic process to simultaneously pursue differentiation and low cost
- Blue Ocean Strategy, what it is aand what is not
- Value Innovation, the cornerstone of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Discovering noncustomers: The 3 tiers of noncustomers
- Innovating accross the industry boundaries: The 6 path framework
- The 4-step for visualising strategies
- Senior Managers & Directors
LUCIANO PEZZOTTA is a certified Blue Ocean Strategy practitioner from the Blue Ocean Strategy – Initiative Centre of Professors Kim and Mauborgne, co-creators of Blue Ocean Strategy since 2006 and an active member of the global Blue Ocean Strategy Network.
Mr Pezzotta has over fifteen years of strategy consulting experience across Europe and Asia Pacific. During these years he has facilitated tens of Blue Ocean Strategy workshops, as well as designed and led multiple consulting engagements to help companies and public organizations develop and execute Blue Ocean Strategies.
Currently Mr Pezzotta is also the Managing Partner of the Asian Operations of the European Centre for Strategic Innovation, a global strategy and innovation think tank recently named as one of the 15 global leading firms in innovation strategy and management by Kennedy Research, the most authoritative analyst of the consulting industry.
Mr Pezzotta holds an MSc in International Management and is a frequent and sought-after speaker on matters of strategy, innovation and leadership and has presented internationally. He is known as a lively and engaging facilitator and has conducted programmes on strategy, innovation and leadership for multinational companies across North America, Europe and Asia, interacting with participants from the mid ranks to the C-level from over 30 countries.Download Brochure