This advanced level course will help you develop and implement best practice Anti-Money Laundering (AML) initiatives and will boost your professional profile. The qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for:
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers (MLRO) /Money Laundering Prevention
- Officers (MLPO) and their deputies;
- Police and Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) /Financial Crime Unit (FCU) staff;
- Managers with responsibilities for internal AML controls;
- Risk Managers;
- Individuals who have completed the ICA Certificate in AML or ICA Advanced
- Certificate in AML (UK or International);
- Lawyers; and
- Company Secretaries.
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline; or
- Attainment of an ICA International Advanced Certificate; or
- Three years relevant work experience.
|7 June 2022||
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|7 September 2022|
|7 December 2022|