This course exposes the participants to the mechanisms and the assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of the current internal controls for Syariah compliance within the business units via the adoption of various risk management tools. Cases and discussions on the adoption of tools, namely Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA), Self Control Testing (SCT), Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Loss Event Data (Syariah Non-Compliance Management & Reporting) will be conducted. This course adopts hybrid of teaching and learning sessions about fundamentals of Syariah Risk management as well as the practical works on the assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of the current internal controls for Syariah compliance adopted in Syariah-compliant operations. At the end of the program, participants will be generating a report on the internal control measures for the critical processes in Islamic Financial institutions’ operations.
- To empower the participants to adopt the Syariah risk management tools, namely Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA), Self Control Testing (SCT), Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Loss Event Data (Shariah Non-Compliance Management & Reporting); and
- To provide the participants with the training ground to identify internal control measures for critical processes to mitigate Syariah non-compliance risk.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for:
- Risk Management Committee Members;
- Syariah Risk Management managers and executives;
- Syariah function managers and executives; and
- Head of the Operations
|6 June 2022||9:00 am - 12:15 pm|
|7 June 2022|
|8 June 2022|
|9 June 2022|
|Early bird Fee (Deadline 16 May 2022)||$650.00||$650.00|