Having effective staff members and an effective team around is crucial in delivering business goals and objectives. However, it is an area that is often left to chance, which can lead to de-motivated staff who do not feel part of the business and consequently do not perform.
This highly interactive 2 days training programme is designed to provide supervisors, officers and new managers with essential management and people leadership skills and techniques to lead and manage their team. This training programme looks at what it takes to lead and manage an effective team and how you can get the best out of the people in it by understanding the role of a leader, both personally and from the point of view of the team.
The course materials will help to develop anyone that leads a team or is involved in a leadership role. It is also useful for those who need to develop their leadership skills as a new supervisor, officer or manager.
- Recognise and appreciate the importance of having essential leadership and management skills;
- Appreciate and embrace the qualities of an effective leader;
- Acquire the essential skills, tools and techniques in leading and managing their staff and team;
- Put into practice essential skills, tools and techniques into case studies, role plays and other relevant learning activities;
- Build and align shared business vision with the team;
- Develop clear and SMART team objectives, targets and goals as a basis for managing their performance;
- Motivate staff by understanding their drivers and developing actions to support them;
- Deal with difficult staff members;
- Coach and mentor staff effectively using the Performance Coaching Steps;
- Delegate tasks more effectively; and
- Manage and handle conflict or misunderstanding between staff.
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Module 2 – Vision And Developing Team Goals
- Module 3 - Engaging And Being Engaged With the Staff/Team
- Module 4 - Delegation
- Module 5 - Performance Management
- Module 6 – Performance Coaching
- Module 7 – Motivation And Motivating Your Staff
- Module 8 – Dealing With Difficult Team Members
- Module 9 – Conflict Handling
- Normal Price: BND 800 (5% SBS)
- Normal Price: BND 800
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.