Islamic Financial Planning 101: Applying Islamic Concept for Successful Money Management
The Islamic Financial Planning (IFP) 101 is an introductory programme which focuses on the personal financial aspects of participants to ensure that they will be able to manage their finances in a more systematic manner and most importantly in accordance with Syariah principles.
The topics that will be discussed include Introduction to Islamic Financial Planning; the difference between IFP and conventional financial planning; Cash Flow and Asset- Liabilities Management as well as Risk Management and Takaful Planning.
The programme will share tips, practices and strategies for a better and more systematic personal financial management.
Who is this Programme for?
This 1-day Islamic Financial Planning (IFP) 101 programme is suitable for:
- Individuals who want to learn and acquire knowledge on IFP for personal fulfillment in order to achieve their financial objectives and manage personal financial matters in accordance with Syariah principles;
- Professionals and personnel who are involved in the retail segment of both Islamic and conventional banking; and
- Those working in the areas of wealth management, investment, takaful and insurance businesses.
- UNDERSTAND the importance of Islamic financial planning and its components such as Cash Flow and Asset Liabilities Management; Islamic Risk Management; and Takaful Planning;
- ASSESS current personal financial standings, including strength and weaknesses through analysis of personal financial statements such as statement of net worth and cash flow;
- PREPARE an effective personal budgeting plan;
- CREATE personal financial goals with clarity through a systematic 6-steps process and guidelines; and
- MANAGE personal finance systematically with simple tips, techniques and strategies.
|Module 1: Introduction to Islamic Financial Planning|
|Module 2: Cash Flow and Asset-Liabilities Management|
|Module 3: Risk Management and Takaful Planning|
|11-12 April 2023||
8:15 AM – 12:00 PM
|Normal Price||$ 200.00 (20% SBS)||$ 250.00|