CBI CHARTERED BANKER BY EXPERIENCE
Designed for experienced banking professionals who wish to gain Chartered Banker status in as little as 12 weeks. Chartered Banker by Experience is intended for individuals who have at least 10 years of business experience, including 5 years of relevant banking and financial services experience. The qualification is intended for individuals who want recognition for their expertise, experience and contribution to banking, and seek an accelerated, flexible yet rigorous route to Chartered Banker status.
Candidates must have at least 10 years of business experience, including 5 years of relevant banking and financial services experience.
- Pre-screening: to ensure candidate suitability for the Chartered Banker by Experience qualification, candidates must check their experience against our detailed requirements
- Advanced Standard for Professional Bankers: candidates holding the CB:PSB’s Advanced Standard for Professional Bankers are eligible for an enhanced, accelerated route, requiring them to complete steps 2 and 3 only
Becoming a Chartered Banker
Successfully completing the Chartered Banker by Experience qualification means becoming a Chartered Banker, joining the rapidly growing global Chartered Banker Institute of more than 30,000 members, and being eligible to use the Chartered Banker designation for as long as an individual continues to meet the Institute’s on going requirements. In brief, these are to:
- Make an annual commitment to follow the Chartered Banker Code of Professional Conduct;
- Complete and record a minimum of 35 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) each year; and
- Remain a member of the Institute in good standing.