Today’s fast-changing and competitive world requires HR professionals to effectively work with business leaders to enhance the performance of their workforce to achieve the organisation’s goals. This comprehensive HRBP Masterclass online course incorporates andintegrates the key elements from 4 individually designed stand alone HR Business Partner modules, namely:
• Business savvy HR;
• Data mining for HR insight;
• HR as an influential partner;
• HR as organisation coach and mentor
This programme will take you through an understanding of how to adopt a more strategic role and approach towards HR management that delivers on the bottom line. A variety of instructional methods are utilised in this live online course to keep the interaction engaging and impactful. Each learning session is organised into bite-sized segments for theory, peer-group discussions, application and finally reflection.
Who Should Attend
This training is suitable for:
- HR business partners who are looking to enhance their performance and influence in their organisation;
- Senior HR practitioner who wants to explore deeper the key issues that HRBP faces today and be a strategic change agent;
- Aspiring HR Manager seeking to strengthen competencies and build a strong foundation in HRBP roles;
- Owner of small and medium sized businesses desiring to advance capabilities.
Stakeholder* & Non-Stakeholder: BND $ 1,400.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.