In the current business environment, everyone is working in a team or a part of a team organisation made up of different people with various ways of approaching work and having their own views and personalities. Conflicts inevitably will happen and ineffective conflict handling and resolution can lead to absenteeism, poor work quality, increased staff turnover, demotivated staff and waste of resources.
Conflict is an intrinsic and inevitable part of our status as human beings. We will all encounter it in some form or another in both our career and personal life. When we are confronted by it, there are usually two typical responses; we either tackle it head on or we avoid it completely. Both of these methods ultimately result in difficult times that can be painful, costly and uncomfortable where the outcome usually presents a ‘winner’ and a ‘loser’.
This two-day programme will help participants approach these conflicts a way in which they can reach a win-win outcome and come to a successful conclusion for both people. This programme also focuses on bringing about an end to your conflict situations quickly, cost-effectively and with as little discomfort as possible.
Effective conflict handling and resolution can provide outcomes that help organisations have better teamwork and collaboration, more likely to be profitable, create greater stakeholder confidence in the management of the company as well as maintaining stronger relationships with customers.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of handling conflicts.
- Understand and appreciate the challenges in handling conflicts.
- Spot conflicts and understand people’s behaviour.
- How to better manage conflicts.
- Help manage conflicts between team members.
- Understand and apply methods to managing conflicts.
- Understand the skills needed to resolve conflicts.
- Apply learnings to personal and team conflict situations.
Who Should Attend
- Staff members in need of improving their conflict handling and management skills at work.
- Individuals who wish to be more effective at work and are keen to improve and develop their skills in order to be able to handle and manage conflicts better.
- Individual activities
- Group exercises
|26 – 27 August 2024
|8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Download Brochure Here