Collectors and collection leaders have a high-pressure position that many cannot do. They need to handle stress not only from customers but also from their team and management. The position becomes more challenging during slowing economic times when customers become increasingly resistant to part with their money. Although they are usually keen to buy things, it is common that they would dislike paying.
Collectors need to hone their knowledge and skills to successfully collect from these difficult customers, especially during challenging times. Learning how to handle the toughest customers will give them more confidence to collect from any customer and to coach their team for the same task.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- State the primary role of a collector;
- Learn new techniques to get customers to do something they would dread to do: Pay!;
- Practice the six steps of a collection call in English & Malay;
- Practice the steps to tackle broken promises;
- Use time-saving scripts;
- Handle common payment issues quickly and positively;
- Contact customers with more assertiveness, confidence and professionalism; and
- Diffuse upset customers using the A.U.S.E. method.
Organisations will also benefit from:
- Reduction in bad debt and delinquency as effective procedures begin to take effect;
- Improvements in employee (and supervisor) retention and job satisfaction;
- Decreased customer complaints; and
- Increased efficiency (in dollars collected and number of activities) and effectiveness (reduced broken promises).
Who Should Attend
- Collectors and collection leaders in the industry, banking, or government sectors; and
- People who collect money as one of their tasks in their respective organisations.
|8 February 2022 (Day 1)||Session 1: 9:00 am – 12:15 pm
Session 2: 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
|9 February 2022 (Day 2)||Session 3: 9:00 am – 12:15 pm
Session 4: 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
|Normal Price||$920.00 (10% SBS)||$1,200.00|
Download Brochure here