Effective Communication is very important in today’s complex and competitive world. It is an art of getting message across successfully. Whatever it`s a face-to-face conversation, or non-verbal and body language, there is a meaningful message which will establish a connection, leaving a powerful impression/ some people communicate very well. Is it something about their voice, smile, physical presence, the way they listen or the confidence they display? Or is it a combination of all these and more?. This worlshop aims to give them a better understanding of the objectives of effective communication and exposures on the guidance and techniques which they can use to positively manage communication barriers and improve their communication styles.
- Explain the effective communicative process
- Develop an action plan to improve communication skills
- Apply techniques for better listening
- Rephrase blunt messages for better communication
- Demonstrate knowledge f professionally answering the phone, transferring a call, placing a caller on hold, and leaving voice messages.
- Apply techniques for dealing with angry or upset people
- Building the foundation
- Road Blocks to Communication
- Translating Across the Different Communication Styles
- Components of Communications
- Rules of Effective Communication at Workplace
- Questioning and Listening
- Not a Word – Non-Verbal Communication and Body Language
- Emotional Awareness
- Assertive to be Heard and Accepted