Administrative and Secretarial Professionals contribute innumerable ways to company’s well -being and success. They are no longer just handling administrative and correspondence but are participating as management team members. The Executive Secretary and Effective Administrative Skills is an exciting and interactive training course. It is design to provide Office Administrators, Supervisors of Clerical and Administrative Staff, Executive Secretaries and Personal Assistant the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills they need to do their jobs effectively – thereby contributing to their own, their boss’ and their organisation’s success. Administrative Personnel of today are strongly positive, capable of carrying out responsibilities beyond their normal scope of duties, have strong initiatives, are quite capable of stepping into an Executive Position, and are constantly upgrading themselves. Planning, organising and coordinating the workflow is an important function of today’s administrative professional and this is expected of them by every boss or person they report to.
By the end of this course, attendees will benefit and learn to:
- Develop open perspectives to view change as part of life and for organizational growth and well – being;
- Increase and develop the functional value of a modern multi skilled administrative personnel in today’s workplace;
- Identify key techniques to become more assertive at the workplace;
- Improve your interpersonal communication and human relation with bosses, peers and others; and
- Apply time management techniques necessary for optimum office productivity.
|3 October 2022||8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
|Normal Price||$500.00 (10% SBS)||$600.00|