Fiqh Mu’amalat Professional Programme (FMPP) is BILIF’s signature programme, exclusively designed to produce Syariah Advisors for the Islamic finance industry. The programme covers critical areas of Islamic banking and finance to produce professional Syariah Advisors that are able to consult and lead the Islamic finance industry. Additionally, FMPP will enable participants to develop solutions for Syariah related issues, conduct Syariah audit and review and offer advise and consultation services to the industry.
This programme is targeted for participants who are:
- New Syariah Advisors;
- Syariah Audit Personnels;
- Syariah Review Personnels;
- Syariah Advisory Board Members;
- Syariah Compliance Officers;
- Syariah Researchers;
- Syariah Graduates;
- Advocates & Solicitors; and
- Aspiring Syariah Advisors with a Recognised Degree in Syariah, Islamic
Finance or Mu’amalat.
Bachelor’s degree in Syariah / Fiqh Mu’amalat/ Islamic Finance / anything
equivalent; or completed Leadership in Islamic Finance and Economics
(LIFE) Common Core Modules.