This programme focuses on 3 pillars of human capital development pivotal for any corporation to thrive in a globalized world where talent is scarce and very mobile. This programme gives mid and senior level managers best practices tool from brand name global firms such as Google to implement to within their organization in these areas: recruitment, talent development and succession planning.
- Supervisors and Team Leaders, particularly those who are new, will be more assertive and positive when they know and use effective training and management techniques for collectors and their team.
- Reduction in bad debt and delinquency as effective procedures begin to take effect.
- Improvements in employee (and supervisor) retention
- Decrease in customer complaint
- Reduction in sick time for collectors and supervisory management
- Fraud Investigation? keeping the right Mindset
- Understanding the basic fraud types and methodologies
- Real examples of fraud and common trends
- Interviewing and interrogation technologies
- Fraud red flags
- Prevention and detection techniques
- Building and acting upon fraud triggers in financial system
- Basic evidence? types, identification, securing and handling
- Managing an investigation and procedural aspects
Who Should Attend
- Governance Officers
- IT Auditor
- Risk Manager
- Compliance Officers
Sanjeev Ghatani graduated with a Master of Business Administration from Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia. He holds the following certifications:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- License Private Investigator in Singapore
- Advance Toastmaster – ATM (Gold)
Sanjeev has worked in several leading companies such as Sime Darby Berhad, ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Crocs (Asia) Pte Ltd and National Semi conductor Sdn Bhd. He has also worked in professional firms such as PriceWaterhouse Coopers and BDO Governance Advisory Sdn Bhd. He has also done consultancy work for several companies such as Microsoft Singapore, Carrier Australia and SKF Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and United Technologies Group. The scope of work ranged from corporate governance reviews to the detection & investigation of fraud class. Besides doing advisory and consultancy work, Sanjeev has also conducted workshops on the topics such as: Essential of Fraud Investigation – from the identification of red flags to the performing the investigation and crafting the investigation report and performing operational internal audits. These workshops were conducted as public run as well as in ?house for leading companies in the Asia Pacific Region.