Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.
Getting Things Done® is the work-life management system that has helped countless individuals and organisations bring order to chaos with stress-free productivity. In essence, GTD is a powerful method to manage commitments, information, and communication. It is the result of thirty years of consulting services, private coaching, training, and organisational programs with millions of people internationally.
GTD enables greater performance, capacity, and innovation. It alleviates the feeling of being overwhelmed, instilling focus, clarity, and confidence with a simple, trusted and personal system.
- Capture anything and everything that has your attention and concern
- Define actionable things into concrete next steps and successful outcomes
- Organize information in the most streamlined way, in appropriate categories, based on how and when you need to access it
- Keep current and “ahead of the game’ with appropriately frequent reviews
- Keep track of the bigger picture while managing the small details
- Make trusted choices about what to do in any given moment
|Essence of Productivity
Horizon of Focus®
CAPTURE – Collect what has your attention
CLARIFY – Process what it means
ORGANISE – Put it where it belongs
REFLECT – Review frequently
ENGAGE – Simply Do
Who should attend
- Project Leaders
- General Workforce
- and individuals who wish to overcome overwhelm and stress-free productive system
|18 September 2023||8:30am – 12:00pm
1:30pm – 5:00pm
|19 September 2023||8:30am – 12:00pm|
Download Brochure Here