“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” Wayne Dyer
Having the right mindset is very important in helping us succeed in our life. In the journey of achieving success, self-awareness and self-analysis can significantly help us to understand why we do what we do and what we can change in ourselves to get more energy, respond better to others and efficiently interact with them and understand them.
This programme uses a variety of examples, case studies, example conversations and techniques to master a few competencies of success. Participants will explore topics such as behaviour cycle, positive versus negative thinking, handling fear, motivation, power phrases and so on.
The programme contains numerous exercises that are designed to raise participants’ awareness and help them think about critical behaviours. The aim is to change the point of view of those who might have habitually used certain behaviours without realising its full effect on others. Awareness raising discussions and interactive exercises help participants to significantly change their behaviour using simple yet powerful techniques.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand how their inner thoughts and belief system affect their mindset;
- Recognise what growth mindset vs fixed mindset is;
- Comprehend how a growth mindset can improve their work and personal development;
- Heighten their self-awareness;
- Manage themselves better and improve on their motivation;
- Learn ways to show empathy to build a better relationship with colleagues; and
- Find out how to be more accountable towards their behaviour and performance at work.
Who Should Attend
- Middle Officers
|Module 1: Personal Excellence||
|Module 2: Working with Others||
|Module 3: Accountability|
|16 – 17 January 2023||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Normal fee||$700.00(10% sbs)||$800.00|
|Group Fee (Min 3 Pax)||$650.00||$650.00|
Download Brochure Here