The harsh reality is that not all debtors are polite and willing to pay. This situation becomes a source of stress and frustration for customer-facing agents and staffs.
This programme will provide an opportunity for participants to learn new ideas and method for their next encounter with a ‘fire breathing dragon’ debtor. Participants will also create a job aid which incorporates the lessons and strategies obtained during the programme as a reference for handling future difficult debtors and the stress that could arise from it.
- Counter customers 3 main attack strategies
- Study why customers become “hardcore” in the first place
- Use L.E.S.T.E.R to handle hardcore customers
|Module 1: Why are Hardcore Customers Hardcore?||
|Module 2: Countering Handcore customers with L.E.S.T.E.R.||
Who should attend
- Customer Service professionals
- Call Centre Agents
- Early Bird Price (Deadline 20 Dec 2020): BND 500
- Normal Price: BND 600 (5% SBS)
- Early Bird Price (Deadline 20 Dec 2020): BND 650
- Normal Price: BND 750
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, AMBD and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.
Download Brochure here