This programme is an excellent introduction to anti money laundering for all employees and covers the fundamental concepts. It teaches employees what they need to know in order to understand their responsibilities and the part they play in preventing money laundering. The course provides a good basis to help develop further knowledge. This course is awarded in association with the Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
- Participants will have a clear understanding of the anti-money laundering function and the surrounding context.
- Participants will get a wider awareness of the external context is given in readiness for future development in this increasingly important area.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for:
- Employees with specific anti money laundering duties;
- All employees working in financial services and related industries who want
an introduction to anti money laundering; and
- Anyone who aspires to pursue a career in anti-money laundering or fraud
Studying involves a mix of self-study and interactive learning sessions with ‘live’ instructor-led virtual classrooms (VILT) where participants will be studying with like-minded individuals. The course materials are hosted on the ICA Learning Management System (LMS) and are full of rich media content. The LMS also has options for engaging with participants as well as additional support by the tutor.
|Module 1: Understanding Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions||Module 4: Anti-money laundering and
combating terrorist financing – legal and
|Module 2: Vulnerabilities of financial
institutions to money laundering and
|Module 5: Management obligations and
the risk-based approach to money
laundering and terrorist financing
|Module 3: Anti-money laundering and
combating terrorist financing in
|Module 6: “Foundation on AML/CFT for
Brunei Darussalam” which includes:
|4 September 2023||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|5 September 2023||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Download Brochure Here