ICA Certificate in Compliance [VILT]
This programme is a practical, introductory level course that will give you a solid understanding of core compliance issues. Suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about compliance and the regulatory environment as well as those considering embarking on a new career in compliance as a stepping-stone for study at a higher level.
This course is awarded in association with the Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for:
- All employees working in or aspiring to work in the compliance area;
- Internal and external audit staff;
- Employees working in risk functions; and
- Regulatory representatives.
Studying involves a mix of self-study and interactive learning sessions with ‘live’ instructor-led virtual classrooms (VILT) where participants will be studying with like-minded individuals. The course materials are hosted on the ICA Learning Management System and are full of rich media content. The LMS also has options for engaging with participants as well as additional support by the tutor.
Participants will be provided with the following package upon joining this course;
- Access to online materials for 3 months;
- Two 3-hour Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) workshops;
- Online exam (multiple choice); and
- One free exam resit.
|9 February 2022||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|10 February 2022||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|