There are a number of spreadsheet programs on the market, but Microsoft Excel is, by far, the most widely used. The best part about MS Excel is the versatility in its application across many different business tasks, including statistics, finance, data management, forecasting, analysis, inventory, billing, and business intelligence.
This Essential Skills for MS Excel Programme is designed for participants who have zero or very little knowledge of MS Excel 2016.
Participants are expected to meet the following requirements with regards to using computers:
- Know how to switch on and shut down a PC;
- Comfortable with using a Windows PC with common hardware including a keyboard, monitor, mouse and USB ports; and
- Know how to use Windows to launch applications, navigate directory structure and search for files.
Who Should Attend
- Those who have little to no familiarity with Microsoft Excel; and
- More experienced Excel users who want to learn the topics covered in the new interface.
|Normal Price||$250.00 (10% SBS)||$330.00|