This programme is ideal for entrants into the field of Know Your Customer (KYC) and other professionals whose work involves following the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) process. The course provides a foundation knowledge of core KYC and CDD concepts. The course also introduces CDD frameworks and an overview of the key components of working in the KYC environment.
This course is awarded in association with the Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for:
- Employees with specific anti-money laundering duties;
- All employees working in financial services and related industries who want an introduction to anti-money laundering; and
- Anyone who aspires to a career in anti-money laundering or fraud prevention.
This programme involves a mix of self-study and interactive learning sessions with ‘live’ instructor-led virtual classrooms (VILT) where you will be studying with like-minded individuals. The course materials are hosted on the ICA Learning Management System and are full of rich media content. The LMS also has options for engaging with your fellow students as well as additional support by the tutor.
• Access to online materials for 3 months
• 2 x 3hr Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) workshops
• Online exam (multiple choice)
• One free exam resit
|CDD – why bother?|
|The risk-based approach to CDD;|
|Key CDD concepts;|
|Anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing – legal|
|What it’s like working in KYC.|
|14 – 15 November 2022||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Programme fee||$1, 700.00||$1,700.00|