Qualified anti-money laundering (AML) professionals are in demand as organisations increase their focus on risk prevention. The ICA International Advanced Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering provides all of the knowledge participants will require to begin a career in anti-money laundering. It is an intermediate level course designed both for those in an AML role and those looking to embark on a new career in AML. Participants will gain actionable, practical knowledge to excel in their role.
The qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for:
- New/recently appointed MLROs and deputies;
- New/recently appointed Financial Crime and Risk Officers;
- Compliance Officers-Internal auditors assuming responsibilities for money laundering/financial crime issues; and
- All individuals engaged in financial services and who aspire to a career in anti money laundering.
- 6-month course assessed by two written assignments (2,000 – 2,500 words);
- A mixture of guided online study and participation in live sessions:
- 1 x virtual classroom
- 1 x immersive learning scenario (putting you at the centre of a story)
- 2 x assessment preparation sessions
- Videos covering the latest industry developments and case studies;
- Access to the ICA members’ portal containing additional reading and resources; and
- Proactive support throughout the course to help you stay on track.
|8 July 2022||7:00pm – 8:30pm||Preparatory Session (1.5 hours)|
|10 Aug 2022||4:30pm – 7:30pm||Virtual Classroom 1 (3 hours)|
|6 Sept 2022||9:30pm – 11:30pm||Assessment Preparation (2 hours)|
|10 Oct 2022||Assignment 1|
|7 Nov 2022||4:30pm – 7:30pm||Immersive Scenario (3 hours)|
|9 Nov 2022||5:30pm – 6:30pm||Group Tutorial (1 hour)|
|6 Dec 2022||10:30pm- 11:30pm||Assessment Preparation (1 hour)|
|9 Jan 2023||Assignment 2|
Download Brochure Here