Business continuity is an internal part of any enterprise risk management framework. With the recent pandemic, there are no longer any doubts on whether an organisation needs a business continuity plan. Indeed, it has proven to be the determining factor in distinguishing organizations that have been able to sustain themselves when a crisis hits as compared to those that have gone down in flames.
Through our Business Continuity Leader (BCL) certification programme, you can learn and be skilled in what it takes to be agile and to react swiftly, protect value, and thrive in times of difficulty.
- Understand the evolution of Business Continuity and why it is crucial to the survival of businesses during periods of crisis;
- Learn the basic requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system that will help your organisation respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise;
- Identify and evaluate the impact of operational disruptions, hazards, and disasters on business and provide the basis for investments in recovery strategies as well as investment in prevention and mitigation strategies;
- Learn the stages of building and maintaining the Business Continuity plan.
Who Should Attend
Developed by international experts and practitioners with a wealth of experience, this foundation-level course will expose you to the fundamental concepts and global best practices on business continuity. The programme design gives the edge in situations where every action and decision will be pivotal to their organisation’s reputation, its employees, stakeholders, and even the community.
Stakeholder*: BND 1,780.00
Non-Stakeholder: BND 1,780.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB, and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here