The course introduces participants to the foundations of Islamic Economics from conventional economics in terms of the worldview, regulatory framework, and ethical aspects. Participants will be able to learn the roles of various Islamic economics institutions under the Islamic economic structure.
The aim of this module is to guide the participants to evaluate economic and policy issues from Islamic economics perspectives. This course will also teach the participants to apply Islamic economic principles to emerging issues in economics.
Who Should Attend
- Islamic finance professionals;
- Islamic and conventional bankers;
- Academics &researchers; and
- Anyone interested to learn Islamic economics.
Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Islamic economy and its interconnected institutions and sectors;
- Explain key Islamic economic institutions and their key roles in the Islamic economy; and
- Discuss the distinct features of the regulatory framework of the Islamic economy.
|Islamic Economics Structure and Institutions:|
|The Islamic Economy|
|The Market Institutions|
|Finance in the Islamic Economy|
|Social Financial Institutions|
|2 February 2022||
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
& 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
|3 February 2022|
|Normal Price||$4oo (3% SBS)||$550|
Download Brochure here