INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATION (ICA) CERTIFICATE IN ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
Anti-money laundering (AML) continues to be ranked as one of the top priorities, particularly in financial institutions. Increasingly, employers and regulators are looking for verifiable evidence of certain level of knowledge and skills in the area of anti-money laundering.
We believe that experience, coupled with the right training and education, will help you achieve goals and advance your career. This ICA professional qualification provides this benchmark. The qualification has been designed to provide practical knowledge and skills that are directly transferable to workplace.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
– Understanding anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions;
– Vulnerability of financial institutions to anti-money laundering and terrorist financing;
– Anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in practice;
– Legal and regulatory structures and requirements;
– Management obligations and the risk-based approach to anti-money laundering and terrorist financing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Staff working in compliance/anti-money laundering office;
– Staff with specific anti-money laundering duties;
– Staff working in financial services who look to fulfill anti-money laundering training requirements;
– Anyone who aspires to a career in anti-money laundering or fraud prevention.
Derick has over 10 years of professional experience in regional risk and compliance in banking, insurance, capital markets, a Fortune 100 MNC and government agency, comprising of regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering, customer due diligence, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption, financial crime, fraud investigations, intelligence, surveillance, monitoring, corporate governance, ethics, internal controls, risk management, trade/ export compliance and PDPA. Derick is also involved in creating developing and delivering of courses in Anti-money Laundering,Compliance and Financial Crime Prevention in Singapore and other regional centres.