The programme intends to facilitate an improved understanding of Sukuk and Digital Assets in Islamic finance with practical exposures of the participants through case studies and group exercises.
- Appreciation of Sukuk and how it is differentiated from the traditional fundraising instruments;
- Comprehend the structuring of hedging products to manage business and financial risks in Sukuk;
- Analyse the contemporary disruptions in traditional governance and regulatory approaches following the increasing circulation of digital assets; and
- Gain on-field exposure to the IsDBI Treasury and Sukuk Operations.
- Hedging in Sukuk for Managing Risks
- On-Field Exposure to IsDBI Treasury and Sukuk Operations
|Normal Rate||USD $4,800.00||USD $4,800.00|
(2 or more)
|USD $4,500.00||USD $4,500.00|
Download Brochure Here