Islamic banking is not merely banking activities offering Islamic banking products and services. Islamic banking is a system by itself. It is the banking activities executed to meet the Syariah requirements. Even though the operation of Islamic banking is a mirror of traditional banking operation, yet it must abide to the rules govern under Syariah governance set up by the authorities. This module will focus on the understanding of Islamic banking from financial system and introduce to the learners the knowledge of applying and analysing the operational aspects of Islamic banking system as compared to traditional banking operation.
At the end of the programme, participants are expected to:
- Articulate in Islamic banking system and its operations;
- Distinguish traditional banking operations and Islamic banking operations;
- Apply Islamic banking operations as stipulated in Shariah governance issued by the authorities; and
- Illustrate risk management in Islamic banking system.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for:
- Islamic finance professionals;
- Islamic bankers;
- Academics and researchers; and
- Anyone interested to know about Islamic Banking.
|30 August 2022||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|31 August 2022|
|Normal Price||$700.00 (SBS 4%)||$800.00|