Managing Your Finance With Islamic Practices Programme will enable participants to take control and manage their own finance in accordance with Syariah principles. Upon completion of the programme, the participants will be able to understand the basic steps to improve their personal finance: Effective Budget, Manage your Debts, Systematic Savings and Wealth Protection.
By the end of this programme, participants will learn the following:
- The importance of managing finance to comply with Islamic obligations;
- The benefits and pitfalls of not managing your personal finance;
- To manage your budget;
- To create and instill saving habits;
- To prioritise financial objectives and long-term goals;
- To strategize adequate resources to retire comfortably;
- To instill peace of mind, knowing that necessary steps to ensure that your finance is under control; and
- Prepare for retirement.
Who Should Attend
This training is suitable for:
- Participants who has no financial planning background;
- Administrative personnel;
- Self employed;
- Newly employed;
- Soon to retire;
- Young families; and
- Breadwinners/main income earner.
Stakeholder* & Non-Stakeholder: BND $ 200.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, AMBD and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.