Organisations across the globe are constantly faced with challenges such as changing business needs, shifting demographics, and workforce limitations. An organisation capacity to be agile and adaptive will determine its ability to respond and avoid disengaging itself from its workforce.
This programme will help participants develop a deeper understanding of job analysis and redesign and its role in workforce planning and their organization’s people strategy. Participants will be introduced to tools and techniques to enlarge, enrich and engage their workforce. Participants will also learn how to improve their management of stakeholders through the redesign process.
During this live online session, CIPD trained instructors will use delivery guided-learning, live peer discussion, group collaborations, and case study practices to enable successful workplace application.
- Design and create job redesign plans;
- Strategise engagement with stakeholders in adopting a proactive transformative attitude;
- Understand the components of job analysis and redesign;
- Drive alignment in business structure, process, and people goals;
- Analyse current workforce situation and future workforce needs; and
- Review and measure the impact of job design decisions.
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for participants who are involved in:
- Implementing a transformation project;
- Incorporate a change in the organization.
Stakeholder*: BND $ 1,400.00
Non-Stakeholder: BND $ 1,400.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, AMBD and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here