In Leading an Empowered Workforce, leaders learn how to positively engage and empower employees with the task at hand. The mark of a great leader is in their ability to involve others in making decisions, create a culture of inclusion, and unleash their employees’ potential by giving them the appropriate freedom to act on their own.
Leading an Empowered Workforce revolutionizes the relationship between leaders and employees through tools for empowerment and accountability.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Recognize a leader’s responsibility in gathering stakeholder input, making decisions and holding others accountable for the desired results;
- Apply ‘The Decision Making Model’ to ensure engagement and commitment in all decisions;
- Explain and require Equal Onus, the shared responsibility between the leader and employee to reach established outcomes.
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for:
- Team Leaders;
- Middle Level Management; and
- Senior Level Management.
Stakeholder*: BND 1,750.00 (20%)
Non-Stakeholder: BND 1,850.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB, and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here