This intensive 2-day programme is designed for participants to develop their communication and writing skills in the Malay language in a business and entrepreneurship setting.
In an era of globalisation full of uncertainty and competition, good and effective communication is a valuable skill for the productivity and development of individuals and organisations. Communication is particularly relevant in entrepreneurship and business where all matters usually require a communication process involving the exchange of facts, ideas, opinions or emotions by two or more communicators.
Employees require effective written communication to articulate and present their opinions, proposals, instructions, reports and suggestions to achieve organisational objectives.
This programme will focus on practical written communication skills based on the MIB philosophy taking into account the global context of entrepreneurship/ business.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the principles of effective communication especially in terms of clarity, accuracy, cohesiveness and polite manner;
- Demonstrate the basic structure of an agenda, email and memo of business correspondence, business proposal, and business report;
- Develop intermediate concepts in the construction of sentences and paragraphs;
- Develop the best format for an agenda, email and memo of business correspondence, business proposal, and business report;
- Apply the proper use and appropriate titles (terasul) for the targeted individual; and
- Distinguish common misspellings and grammatical issues in business writing.
- Interactive Lectures
- Group Work
- Individual Work
- Provide opportunities to apply and practice the skills
Stakeholder*: BND 450.00
Non-Stakeholder: BND 550.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB, and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure Here