The ‘Like a Pro’ Series is a series of workshops catered to improve your overall professional skills in writing, selling, presenting, and negotiating. Each workshop is tailored to develop your professional skills and will allow you to be more effective in your communication with a boost of confidence that every professional needs.
Workshops included in the ‘Like a Pro’ Series are:
- Sell Like a Pro [1-2 March 2023]
- Present Like a Pro [13-14 March 2023]
- Write Like a Pro [15-16 March 2023]
- Negotiate Like a Pro [8-9 May 2023]
Sell Like a Pro workshop is a 2-day programme that is designed especially for delegates in sales that would like to enhance their sales skills. This highly interactive workshop will be facilitated via discussions, demonstrations and role plays to better equipped the participants with the necessary skills in handling customers and close the sales.
This workshop will give you the essential selling skills to start selling like a pro!
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Ask effective questions from customers to get results;
- Use mirroring and matching to build instant rapport with customers and to pace and lead them;
- Understand motivation of a buyer;
- Sell effectively using consultative method;
- Detect buying signals;
- Handle objections effectively; and
- Close a sale effectively.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is suitable for individuals who are looking to enhance their selling skills in order to build a portfolio of potential clientele and effectively close sales.
This training will include various sessions on theories, individual activities, and group exercises.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|1. Essential Selling Skills||6. Modern Selling Technique|
|2. Rapport Building Skills||7. Psychology of Selling|
|3. Communication skills||8. Closing technique|
|4. Persuasion||9. Role Plays|
|5. Customer Needs||10. Key Success Factor|
|1-2 March 2023||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Fee||$800 (20% SBS)||$900|
|Like a Pro Series Fee (4 Programmes)||$2,600||$2,970|
Download Brochure Here