Like a Pro Series: Write Like a Pro
The ‘Like a Pro’ Series is a series of workshops catered to improve your overall professional skills in writing, selling, presenting, and negotiating. Each workshop is tailored to develop your professional skills and will allow you to be more effective with a boost of confidence that every professional needs.
Write Like a Pro workshop is a 2-day programme that will develop your business writing skills. Writing is a crucial method of communication in the professional world. Developing competent writing skills is especially imperative in the business world and gives an extra edge in your career. This workshop will give you the essential writing skills to start writing like a pro!
Workshops included in the ‘Like a Pro’ Series are:
- Write Like a Pro [29 – 30 May 2023]
- Present Like a Pro [5 – 6 June 2023]
- Negotiate Like a Pro [19 – 20 June 2023]
- Sell Like a Pro [4-5 October 2023]
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental purpose of communication (inform, instruct, persuade);
- Learn techniques in writing effective business communication such as email messages, business letters, reports, and proposals;
- Master concepts in sentences, paragraphs, and professional and business writing techniques and avoiding common errors and mistakes;
- Apply business-centric writing at workplace; and
- Apply modern techniques in improving proofreading skills.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is suitable for individuals who are looking to enhance their writing skills, hone their skills in business communications and become a more critical reader.
This training will include various sessions on theories, individual activities, and group exercises.
|Module 1||Grammar and Spelling 101|
|Module 2||Positive Language|
|Module 3||Purpose of Communication|
|Module 4||Purpose of Written Communication|
|Module 5||Constructing Sentences and Paragraphs|
|Module 6||Types of Business Writing|
|29 – 30 May 2023|| 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
|Fee||$700 (20% sbs)||$800|