This programme is designed for employees who have been newly-promoted to a supervisory or managerial position to improve their people-management skills and, more importantly, be equipped with practical ideas for optimising the most important resource in the organisation – its people. It’s also suitable for existing supervisors and managers who have not received any formal training in people management skills.
Develop a strong foundation for becoming an adept and inspirational manager, capable of motivating your team effectively. This proficiency will result in your subordinates feeling more inspired, delivering higher-quality work, and remaining committed to the organisation for an extended period. Consequently, the organisation will experience heightened productivity, reduced turnover rates, and substantial savings in terms of time, energy, resources, and financial resources that would otherwise be spent on recruiting and retraining new staff members.
This programme will be able to equip managers with a clear understanding of the importance of managing people and enhancing leadership effectiveness within the organisation and its impact on others. Whether middle managers, senior managers and C-Suite leaders, such individuals will need to develop their relevant management and leadership skills, knowledge and confidence to enable them to effectively lead their teams to ensure that their results meet the organisation’s standards and expectations crucial in today’s changing work environment.
- Understand the current approaches to effective leadership.
- Distinguish differences between leadership and management.
- Analyse strengths and areas for development.
- Be more effective in communicating and leading their teams.
- Manage and support organisational change in times of technology disruption (Industry 4.0).
- Manage team conflicts in a ‘win-win’ situation.
- Engage in group problem solving and decision making.
- Determine what motivates and what does not motivate team members.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR?
- Newly appointed managers
- Potential managers.
|28 – 29 November 2023||8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Download Brochure Here