Improving and maintaining high productivity and quality is a major concern to most organisations. Although many factors that influence performance are not directly influenced by managers (e.g. competition, the economy), many factors are under-utilised or improperly applied. The result is diminished productivity and job quality.
Fortunately, managers can learn skills and install procedures that research has shown will improve and maintain human performance. In fact, our research has clearly revealed that some of the greatest gains in productivity are achieved through manager-controlled factors, especially when compared to capital investment strategies.
Managing Performance is a performance-oriented system that ensures managers learn and apply the techniques on the job.
- Identify key areas of group and individual accountability;
- Develop performance objectives and standards in key results areas, define and set up KPIs to the team;
- Develop performance goals and action plans for each specific period that help employees achieve or exceed performance standards;
- Administer positive reinforcement techniques to motivate employees;
- Provide regular feedback, coach & counsel to overcome performance deficiencies; and
- Learn how to prepare and conduct performance appraisal discussion.
- Transformational Leadership
- National Philosophy
- Industry Visits
- Islamic Social Fintech
- Leadership Enrichment
- Islamic Leadership
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR
- Senior Managers, Mid-Level Managers and General Managers
- Senior and Mid-Level Executives
- Team Leaders and Head of Departments
- Human Resources and Learning & Development Manager
|15 – 16 November 2023||8.30 am – 12.00 pm
1.30 pm – 5.00 pm
Download Brochure Here