The changeover is a particular, sometimes uncomfortable position: one is subject to pressure from sponsors and at the same time from the impacted teams, each wanting to influence according to their interests. Should we avoid talking about it until we have specific information, or should we oversell the change, or dramatize the extent of the difficulties to be overcome?
How do you go about making sense of the change and getting it accepted/applied?
How do you adapt to events that disrupt the established plan?
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Support transformations by giving meaning and involving the people affected;
- Identify the categories of players and their position in the context of change;
- Handle situations of resistance.
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for participants who are involved in:
• Implementing a transformation project;
• Incorporate a change in the organization.
Stakeholder*: BND $ 1250.00 (20% SBS)
Non-Stakeholder: BND $ 1450.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, AMBD and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here