What makes a person effective? Personal effectiveness is having both the aptitude and attitude to reach one’s full potential and maximise contribution to organisational goals. participants will learn how to make the most of their personal resources – their personal talents, energy and time – to be the best of who they can be.
- Evaluate personal goals and align them to your organizational goals.
- Complete a personal SWOT analysis and how it can be used to contribute towards organisational success.
- Work effectively with others in a business context to achieve organisational goals. Build bonds and create a happy, productive work environment.
- Manage your time and resources effectively to achieve goals.
- Identify suitable work-life balance strategies and programmes to achieve personal as well as organisation goals.
- Optimise productivity while maintaining a work-life balance.
- Learn to assess emotional intelligence of self and others, and identify ways to increase its level.
- Apply emotional intelligence to guide thinking and actions and to influence and persuade others to achieve a win-win outcome.
- Define & Evaluate Personal Effectiveness
- Key managerial Skills
- Personal Goals, Organization Goals and Goal Setting Process
- Manage Time and Resources
- Symptoms of stress and Stress Management
- Work-Life Balance
- Aspect of Personal Management – Personal well being
- Personal and Family Responsibilities, and their impact on work
- Aspect of Personal Management – Personal Wealth
- Financial Product and tools to use to identify One’s Financial Position
- Introduction of Applying Emotional Competence
- Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Competencies related to Emotional Intelligence
- Assessing Your Present Competencies related to Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Need of Self – Evaluate and Manage of Self
- Areas of Assessment and Types of Tools to Assessment
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Assessing Environmental Climate
- Managing Own emoticons
- Maintaining composure
- Maintaining self-confidence and resilience
- Cultural Differences
- Applying EQ to influence others: Achieving a Win-Win outcome
- Building bond and nurturing relationships
- Benefits of applying emotional intelligence
- Integrity in Business Dealing
Sanjay Mehta is a facilitator, coach and consultant with almost 20 years of career experience mostly in IT industry, leading businesses and teams locally, regionally in Asia and also in USA. His years in the IT field saw him work for one of the world’s largest software companies, Microsoft. He was involved in various technical, business and managerial roles. Area of expertise include Business Management and Operations, Readiness Management including Training Development and Delivery, Program and Project Management, Change Management, Customer and Call Centre Support, Account Management, Consulting, Technical Sales and System Management. He has a wide profile of training and coaching experience in IT, Customer Services, Leadership and Management, etc. Sanjay is a trainer and facilitator in soft skills ranging from Communications and Problem Solving to Leadership and People Management. He is certified in the Advance certificate of Coaching Skills from Results Coaching System which is a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). He has worked with companies an institution from various sectors such as Public Sector, Telco, Banking, IT and others. Examples include Microsoft, StarHub, DHL, Citibank, Prudential. SMU, NCS, Singhealth, MCYS, SPF, MOH, CHC Construction, T-system among others.