Excel Dashboard is a page that allows managers and business leaders to track key KPIs or indicators and to decide appropriately. It includes diagrams / tables / views supported by facts. Nevertheless, not all reports are dashboards. Dashboard reports provide administrators with a high-level company summary. Excel is an excellent tool for producing powerful dashboards which allow managers to evaluate, inspect and alert on time.
This MS Excel Dashboard advanced level focuses on the dynamic reports/charts and interaction with the data. The Dashboard that we build will be adaptable to changes and user friendly. While it is crucial to ensure the accuracy of the reports and information displayed in the Dashboard, the aesthetic of the Dashboard is also
- Use Power Query to massage and transform data to tabular format;
- Make Dashboard complete by applying the analytic tools in Excel/PivotTable as well as the chart dynamic and change according to report requirements; and
- Generate an interactive Dashboard by using Macro and Slicer
- Advanced knowledge and functionality of Microsoft Excel
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop with MS Excel
2016 software installed
Who Is This Programme For?
Any personnel that uses Microsoft Excel to analyse and prepare management reports, especially administrative, operational and middle management staff
|Module 1: Building Dashboards using more Excel functions||Module 4: Statistical Functions|
|Module 2: Date Functions||Module 5: Conditional Formatting|
|Module 3: Reference Functions||Module 6: Role-play|
|5 – 6 September 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Download Brochure Here