MS Excel Series: Beginner
There are a number of spreadsheet programs on the market, but Microsoft Excel is, by far, the most widely used. The best part about MS Excel is the versatility in its application across many different business tasks, including statistics, finance, data management, forecasting, analysis, inventory, billing, and business intelligence.
This basic programme, is designed for participants who have zero or very little knowledge of MS Excel.
- KNOW the difference between Excel Workbooks and Worksheets;
- LEARN basic functions of Excel such as managing workbooks and worksheets, the saving work in different formats and printing;
- USE function such as Autosum, Text and Mathematical functions; and
- APPLY good practices when using Excel.
- Comfortable using a Windows PC with accessories such as mouse and USB ports.
- Knowledge in using Windows to launch/open applications, and search for files.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Individuals who have little to no familiarity with Microsoft Excel;
- Office staff who needs to use MS Excel in their daily work; and
- More experienced Excel users who want to learn the topics covered in the new interface.
The training is hands-on. A digital training manual will be provided. Theory is introduced only as far as is required for practical application.
Participants are expected to follow-along with the guided examples in the training manual and complete all assigned exercises. Participants may print a hard copy to support their learning.
While participants are expected to perform all tasks themselves, they are encouraged to discuss possible solutions amongst themselves to support individual learning. Participants are also welcomed to share actual problems they face in using Microsoft Excel in their daily work. This way, practical solutions can be created and shared with the entire class.
|Module 1: Concepts of spreadsheets and their uses.||Module 6: Managing Data.|
|Module 2: Microsoft Excel default interface.||Module 7: Create basic formulas using mathematical operators (+, -, *, /).|
|Module 3: Create, open, save and close Workbooks and explore different worksheet operations.||Module 8: Excel functions.|
|Module 4: Cells and Cell References.||Module 9: The Fill Handle and Custom Lists.|
|Module 5: Identifying the currently active cell and jumping directly to a cell.||Module 10: Illustrations.|
|15-16 May 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
|Fee||$ 250.00 [SBS 10%]||$ 330.00|
|Group Fee (Min 3 Pax)||$ 230.00||$230.00|
Download Brochure Here