Do you wish you had more time to do the things you want? Would you like to learn how to handle stress better? Do you want to consistently inculcate positive habits that would help you attain personal effectiveness?
This workshop is designed to help you inculcate and exercise positive habits in your life. The habits taught encompass both the private and public areas of your everyday life. Through attending the workshop, participants will learn critical skills and habits to help them achieve personal effectiveness. Skills such as learning how to manage time, proactivity and collaboration will be covered.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Understand how internal vs. external time management problems affect how you work.
- Apply techniques for effectively managing, emails, paper flow, and information retrieval.
- Clarify and organise all the things that command your attention.
- Solve the problem of know-how to choose the next best action.
- Identify key factors for making tough choices about where to expend time and energy.
- Write minutes of meeting effectively