Do you wish you had more time to do the things you want? Would you like to learn how to handle stress better? Do you want to consistently inculcate positive habits that would help you attain personal effectiveness?
This workshop is designed to help you inculcate and exercise positive habits in your life. The habits taught encompass both the private and public areas of your everyday life. Through attending the workshop, participants will learn critical skills and habits to help them achieve personal effectiveness. Some of the skills that will be covered through the programme are learning how to manage time, proactivity, and collaboration.
By the end of this programme, participants will learn the following:
- Understand how internal vs. external time management problems affect how you work.
- Apply techniques for effectively managing, emails, paper flow, and information retrieval.
- Clarify and organise all the things that command your attention.
- Solve the problem of know-how to choose the next best action.
- Identify key factors for making tough choices about where to expand time and energy.
- Write minutes of the meeting effectively.
Who Should Attend
- All administrative personnel and people newly appointed to supervisory roles
- Secretaries and PA’s within the office environment, who want to build on their skills and knowledge.
Stakeholder*: $1,150.00 (20% SBS)
Non-Stakeholder: BND $ 1,300.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, AMBD, and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.