Making decisions and solving problems are two key areas in life, whether you are at home or at work. Whatever you are doing, and wherever you are, you are faced with countless decisions and problems, both small and large, every day.
This 2-days highly interactive and practical workshop will provide participants with a structured approach to solving problems and making decisions. The workshop sets out a framework to help guide participants through the problem solving and decision-making process. Under this approach, participants will be able to understand the problems, categorize the problems and their root causes. Step-by-step methods and tools will be used on how to solve the problems by generating meaningful and practical solutions and understand how to make effective decisions. In each step, methods and tools will be introduced so that participants can practice on how to solve problems more effectively and help make important decisions that can help achieve their goals and objectives.
By the end of this development course, participants will benefit and learn to:
- Understand the problem solving and decision-making model;
- Understand own creative potential and what blocks creativity;
- Be able to analyse key factors in a situation;
- Develop alternative solutions;
- Be able to make better decisions and decide on a course of action;
- Apply learning to a chosen actual work problem; and
- Apply techniques, methods and tools to:
- Categorize Problems;
- Identify root causes;
- Demonstrate analytical skills in decision-making and problem solving;
- Generate and evaluate alternatives; and
- Make smart decisions.
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for:
- Supervisors, new managers and officers who are keen to learn or enhance their skills on how to solve problems and make decisions more effectively; and
- Individuals who are keen to improve their problem solving and decision-making skills.
|10 August 2022
|8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
|11 August 2022
|$800.00 (SBS 10%)
Download Brochure Here