14 – 15 November 2022
The success of an organisation and its leaders typically rests upon how managers and staff understand the psychological influences and process of an “out of the box” kind of thinking while attempting to solve problems. Since it is crucially evident that the employees are a very important dimension in the success of an organisation, the challenge is to turn them from “clock watchers” into a critical and creative workforce which can give the organisation a competitive edge.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand critical, analytical and creative thinking;
- Learn techniques for becoming more critical, analytical & creative as well as apply the techniques to help in the problem-solving & decision-making process;
- Understand how our thoughts work;
- Examine the obstacles towards organization greatness;
- Pick up hints on the psychology behind employee hesitation; and
- Learn to empower.
Who Should Attend
- Executives; and
|14-15 November 2022||9:00am – 12:00pm
1:30pm – 5:00pm
|Normal Fee||$ 850.00 (20% SBS)||$ 950.00|
|Group Fee||$ 1,600.00 (2 pax)||$1,800.00 (2 pax)|