Qualifying Examination For Insurance & Takaful Agents (QEFITA) is a licensing programme organised by BILIF with the support and guidance of Brunei Darussalam Central Bank (BDCB) and the Brunei Insurance Takaful Association (BITA).
This programme covers the theoretical study of insurance and takaful as well as the legal and regulatory requirements of Brunei Darussalam and ends with a two-hour examination.
By this end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the nature of Insurance/Takaful
- Understand the importance of Insurance/Takaful in the economy and the role of Insurance/Takaful in assets
|Chapter 1||Introduction to Insurance|
|Chapter 2||An Introduction to Takaful|
|Chapter 3||Risk and Principles of Insurance|
|Chapter 4||Characteristics of General Insurance Products|
|Chapter 5||Classes of General Insurance Business and General Takaful Business|
|Chapter 6||Insurance Marketing and After-Sales Services|
|Chapter 7||Consumer Protection and Statutory Regulation|
|Chapter 8||Law of Agency|
|Chapter 9||Insurance Contract|
|Chapter 10||Insurance Documents|
|Chapter 11||Practice General Insurance Risk Assessment, Underwriting and
|Chapter 12||Practice of General Insurance Claim|
|Chapter 13||Practice of General Insurance Policy Forms|
Who Should Attend
QEFITA is a compulsory entry requirement for all those who intend to be registered as General Insurance/Takaful agents with BITA and those who intend to pursue a career in the Insurance/Takaful Industry.
- Date: 12-13 December 2022
- Two (2) hours examination consisting of 100 multiple choices questions
- The passing marks for the exam are 65%.
|Theory + Exam Fee||$230.00||$270.00|
|Exam Fee Only||$150.00||$150.00|
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure Here