Social media can bring wonders to your business. But are we really utilising it to its full potential?
Risk in Social Media is a programme that offers individuals the opportunity to further understand the various uses of social media, its pros and cons and how businesses can combat the risks of social media. The programme also involves the drafting of policies, risk identification and an opportunity to use social media as an investigation tool.
- Face-to-face learning mode
- Case studies, individual and group exercises, etc
Who is this Programme for?
- Internal auditors
- Operations personnel that manage social media accounts
- Compliance officers
- Sound understanding of business, risk and controls
- Basis understanding of investigation techniques and risk management concepts
- Reasonable command of English language and proficient in use Microsoft office and internet.
- Understand the importance of social media and how its impacts businesses and individuals.
- Prepare audit programme to ascertain the efficiency and effectiveness of social media platforms.
- Conduct an investigation that entails social media platforms.
- Draft policy and procedures to monitor the use of social media.
- Perform cost vs benefit analysis when using social media platforms.
|Module 1: Exploring the risks present in social media||Module 4: Drafting of policies and procedures pertaining to social media|
|Module 2: The impact of the risks on businesses||Module 5: Conducting an audit of social media accounts.|
|Module 3: Solution to combat the risks||Module 6: Investigation using social media|
|24-25 July 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
1.30 PM – 5.00 PM
|Normal Fee||$ 900.00||$ 1,000.00|
Download Brochure Here